WarenZeichen Medien UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Fax: +49 8232 9950624
Email: info [at] radio-optimizer.de
Represented by the CEO Markus Gilg
VAT ID DE815637432
Tax Number: 102/142/00517
§ 1 General and business (as of 26.05.2016)
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the part of the online shops "www.radio-optimizer.de" of WarenZeichen Medien UG, represented by the CEO Markus Gilg, Bayern Straße 1, 86830 Schwabmünchen (hereinafter referred to as "Seller") concluded-down contractual relations between the vendor and its customers (hereinafter referred to as "Buyer").
2. Contracts are both with consumers and with entrepreneurs.
3. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity.
4. In accordance with § 14 BGB is an entrepreneur, a natural or legal person or a legal partnership, in concluding a legal transaction in their commercial or independent professional activity. A legal partnership is a partnership, which is equipped with the ability to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
§ 2 Formation of Contract
1. All questions in the context of the online shop of the seller to be acquired products, products and services no binding offers by the seller in the legal sense, but are themselves an invitation to offer to the customer.
2. After sending the order by the buyer of this immediately receives an e-mail, however, confirmed the receipt of the order acceptance of the offer in the legal sense represents. The acceptance of the offer, and hence the formation of the contract made by the shipment of the goods or a specific declaration of acceptance in writing (email, fax or letter).
§ 3 Prices, sales tax, payment
1. All prices are total prices incl. VAT, plus any applicable shipping costs depending on the delivery type (see § 4) plus. Any applicable shipping costs as well as packaging costs.
2. The seller offers the following payment methods: PayPal, credit card or Sofortüberweisung. The seller provides the customer for the goods ordered an invoice that accompanies him upon delivery of the goods or approaching your mailbox.
§ 4 Deliveries, Returns and transfer of risk
1. Delivery is immediately after receipt or message via PayPal.
2. The delivery and payment of the seller are shown in the order form. The delivery date, please refer to the respective product description.
3. ( "Order Paid") on the last order page before submitting your offer you will receive again an overview of the essential characteristics of the goods, the total price of the goods, as well as all components associated as shipping and handling charges.
4. If the buyer is a consumer in terms of § 13 BGB, the shipping risk is borne solely by the seller. If the buyer is, however entrepreneurs who risk passes to the buyer when the seller has delivered the thing to the carrier, or otherwise determined to execute the dispatch person or institution.
§ 5 Cancellation
Cancellation and withdrawal form
The following cancellation policy applies only to consumers (see § 1 of the Terms and Conditions).
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, where consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that can neither be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity:
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail.) Or - if the goods before the deadline expires - by returning the goods. The period begins upon receipt of this instruction in writing, but not before receiving the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receiving the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. To safeguard the withdrawal period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing. The revocation must be sent to:
WarenZeichen Medien UG, Frauenstraße 7, 86830 Schwabmünchen, Germany.
Fax: +49 8232 9950624, email: info [at] radio-optimizer.de.
consequences of Withdrawal
In the case of an effective cancellation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and any benefits (eg. As interest). Can you give us the performance received and benefits (for example, benefits of use) or partially or only in deteriorated condition or surrender, you will be obliged to pay compensation. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you must pay compensation only in so far as the benefits or the deterioration is due to a deal with the matter, beyond the consideration of the characteristics and functioning. By "testing the properties and functioning" means the testing and trying out the goods, as it is possible and common in a shop. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods ordered and corresponds to the price of the products does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation yet the return or a have provided contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Not parcel things are picked up. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins with the dispatch of your revocation or thing for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
Exclusion of right
The right does not apply to distance contracts for the supply of goods that are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which are not suitable due to their condition for a return or can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed.
Sales of software for download
In the case of software downloads the right of withdrawal is excluded, because the software can be used and therefore can not be returned without residue.
§ 6 Retention of title
1. Until full payment the delivered goods remain the property of the seller.
2. For entrepreneurs, the following applies:
The seller retains title to the goods until full settlement of all claims from the ongoing business relationship. Before transfer of ownership of the goods is a pledge or security purposes is not permitted.
The purchaser is entitled to resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, the buyer assigns to the Seller already now all receivable in the amount of the invoice, which accrue to him through the resale to a third party. The seller reserves the right to collect the claim itself as soon as the buyer meets his payment obligations properly and is in default of payment.
When connecting and mixing of the goods, the seller acquires joint ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
The seller undertakes to release the securities he is entitled to their request insofar as the realizable value of the securities from the seller exceeds the claim secured more than 10%. The selection of the collateral to be released is incumbent upon the seller.
§ 7 Liability Law / Liability
For our products, the statutory warranty rights shall apply if there is no deviation here under V. thereof.
1. If the customer is a consumer, the limitation period for defect liability claims for used goods is limited to one year from delivery of the item. The limitation of claims for damages for injury to life, limb or health based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by the seller or by a deliberate or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or agent of the seller remains unaffected. Furthermore, remains the limitation of claims for compensation for other damages based on intentional or gross negligence of the seller or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or agent of the seller, untouched. In addition to any liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.
2. For entrepreneurs, the following applies with regard to the warranty and liability:
The limitation period for warranty claims is to entrepreneurs both for newly manufactured items and used items one year. Incidentally, here, the statutory provisions.
The buyer has to examine the goods in accordance with § 377 HGB immediately after delivery by the seller, to the extent possible in the ordinary course of business, and if a defect is to make the seller immediately display. If the buyer fails to notify us, the goods are considered approved, unless it concerns a defect which was not recognizable during the inspection. Shows later this deficiency, the announcement must be made immediately after the discovery. Otherwise the goods shall also in view of this defect. On the attitude of the rights of the buyer is sufficient to send the display. If the seller has fraudulently concealed the defect, so he can not rely on those provisions.
§ 8 Other information requirements for distance contracts and for electronic commerce
1. Technical steps for conclusion of the contract / order process
Select the products you want to order by clicking on the "shopping cart" button. By clicking the button "Checkout" to go to the next order step. You will receive an overview of your order: The selected products, shipping and billing address and contact information. This is added to the shopping cart your selection. You can use this selection to sending your order to change at any time, by changing the number of products, by clicking the button "Delete" to delete the selection or cancel the order process. Please log in with a username and password if you already have an account, otherwise please register as a new client. You'll also have the option of performing an order as a guest without their own account. Your data is collected, processed and used in compliance with data protection regulations. Any other use or disclosure to third parties. According to the customer and invoice information, please indicate the desired payment and shipping. Now check the selected shipping. Please read the Terms and Conditions and the Conditions carefully. You can only proceed with the order, if you agree to the terms and conditions under Revocation (checkmark). "Order fee" By clicking the button, you will send your order to us. Specify a legally binding offer.
2. Storage of contract after the contract as well as accessibility to the Customer.
The treaty text as well as your order information is stored by the seller. After completion of operations carried out by your order you will receive a clear order confirmation, in which all information is included on your order. Furthermore, the possibility to print out the text of the Treaty pressure capabilities of the browser. Your order data are also again separately in your sent email. In addition, the seller sends the purchaser at any time at the request of the Treaty provisions by e-mail.
3. possibility of correct handling errors
Before submitting the order is at any time to correct your entries the way. This may on the one hand by the "back button" or carried out the "back arrow" of your internet browser. Corrections You can either correct directly on the individual product pages in the available entry fields. It is also possible within the framework of virtual shopping cart to update or delete individual products the products. All this correction possibilities are up to and including delivery of the binding offer on the button "Order Payment Paid".
The contract language is German.
The seller has not subject to codes of practice.
6. Order Confirmation
After sending the offer by the customer, it receives a confirmation email.
7. Complaints and warranties
Complaints, in particular warranty claims must be directed to the seller.
8. Essential characteristics of goods
The essential characteristics of the product, see the product description. This also applies to the validity of any of limited offers.
9. Information obligations to digital content in accordance with Art. 246a para. 1 no. 14, 15 EGBGB
Optionally existing technical safeguards, limitations in interoperability or compatibility and function Weis content, refer to the respective product description.
The collection, storage, modification, transmission, blocking, erasure and use of personal information for the protection of your personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties only to the service partners involved in the framework of the contract, such as the staff responsible for payment matters and the staff responsible for the delivery logistics company. However, the volume of data transmitted is limited in the case of disclosure of your personal information to third parties to the minimum necessary.
You agree with the conclusion of the contract, to the processing and use of your personal data (for example, address) in accordance with the above instructions. However, they have the possibility of using to object at any time, without the need for other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act you have a right to free information about your stored data and a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of data. We may ask you to consult with appropriate requests to the address listed in the provider identification. If the stored about you offered personal data are inaccurate, carried out an immediate correction, on a notice from you out.
Your privacy is guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act. One use is therefore permissible only if the Federal Data Protection Act or a legal provision authorizing it or consents, the person concerned.
§ 10. Youth released
(Or even have received any Age requirement) deliveries within Germany of film, PC and video games that have been marked with "no youth release pursuant to § 14 JuSchG" are to minors not possible. Before the shipment of the goods we require a valid ID card copy.
§ 11 Final Provisions
The contractual relationship between the seller and the customer and the respective terms and conditions, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.